Are you interested in being part of a company that is at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution? Are you curious and love to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems? Are you into ping-pong? Then consider joining our innovative engineering team dedicated to building the next generation of cloud-based products that will transform the online retail world. Be a part of a diverse company who values working together, playing together, and facing challenges together.
Who We Are:
Solid Commerce is a leader in one of the fastest growing industries. We provide a SaaS platform that enables eCommerce retailers to integrate their online selling process, from inventory/order management to shipping, across multiple marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com etc.). We work with Fortune 500 companies, have a diverse roster of customers that range from the fashion world to automotive industry, and managed over $1.5 billion of online orders in 2016 alone. We are dedicated in helping our customers become successful sellers on online marketplaces reaching millions of people worldwide by offering cutting-edge software solutions.
Our Development Culture:
- We are a team of dedicated, creative, and highly-collaborative innovators who prize integrity, courage, and enthusiasm
- Every member of our development team is a key player, and everything you build will be crucial to the success of the company and our clients
- We encourage good development habits, such as thoughtful designs, careful test cases, and effective build and deployment practices
- We believe in nurturing team members, and encouraging them to grow their skills, talents and careers.
- We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another, and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic
What You will Do:
- Design and implement a cloud infrastructure in touch with Dev and QA teams.
- Integrate Azure Virtual Networks with local networks, VPN connections.
- Manage, maintain and create automation scripts for Windows services written in .NET.
- Implement and maintain our Logging , FTP and other infrastructural components from DevOps perspective.
- Automatically provision Azure VMs through automation tools (Linux and Windows Servers, SQL Server clusters, etc).
- Work with developers to streamline application build processes.
- Document existing processes.
- Maintain our On-premise infrastructure, including networking, security, hardware,etc.
- Support a continuous deployment on a cloud and on-premise infrastructure with zero downtime production environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 4+ years’ experience as DevOps Engineer.
- Proven experience with Azure Cloud and its API, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure security.
- Experience with scripting languages to automate Azure infrastructure deployment, maintenance and monitoring, restoring in emergency.
- Understanding of deployment for .NET applications, IIS, SQL Server, Web Jobs, App Services.
- Administering MS Windows Server 2008 onwards.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must be self-sufficient; able to work independently, deliver in time and with excellent quality.
- Strong collaboration skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Cisco products, such as firewalls and switches.
- C# coding experience