3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer (Angular 8) to work in our Kyiv office.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with at least one CSS framework such as SASS or LESS
- Experience with scrum or other agile frameworks is preferred
- Passion for new technologies, and empathy for users
- Attention to detail and data validity
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Your key skills:
- Angular 2-5
- CSS3 (Flex)
Experience with these is a bonus:
- Unit testing and mocking
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- English classes with a native speaker
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!