Our business is growing and we seek to expand our team with a Junior Java Developer, whose main duties will be to design, develop and implement Appshire projects using the best techniques.
This role will suit professionals who thrive in a fast paced environment and can offer solutions to complex problems.
Required Technical Experience: Required Technical Experience:
• Knowledge of object oriented programming and design.
• Strong knowledge of Java framework design principles and class library.
• Strong knowledge of database, SQL and NoSQL, ORM tools.
• Strong knowledge of HTTP and Web.
• Experience in developing and consuming REST and GraphQL Web services.
• Experience in concurrent programming and asynchronous programming model.
• Experience with agile methodologies.
• Spring and SpringBoot.
Qualities and Attributes:
• Experience with TDD
• An excellent team worker who is comfortable working autonomously on time critical tasks.
• Strong communication skills and can liaise confidently with colleagues at a technical level.
• Show initiative through decision making as well as analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to interpret technical specifications and language in English.
• With good attention to detail, you must be able to translate business concepts in to working software.
• Passion and dedication to deliver work at the highest standards.
• Friendly and professional team.
• Supportive management who are keen to champion your growth and career progression.
• Numerous interesting projects.
• Opportunities to learn, as we work with the latest technologies.
Appshire is an IT company based in Minsk, Belarus. We provide exceptional Software Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and other IT services, using the latest technologies. Most of our projects run in a cloud infrastructure, requiring 99.9% uptime and we are searching for talented and dedicated professionals who will maintain our high standards.